- In a bowl, combine:
- 7.5 g Yeast
- 10 g Sugar
- 250 g warm Water
2. Let the yeast mixture stand for 5 minutes and get foamy.
3. Add to foamy yeast:
- 25 g Olive Oil
- 7 g Salt
- 280 g All-Purpose Flour
4. Mix with spatula for 5 minutes. Dough will be wet and sticky.
5. Leave to rise for until doubled, about 30 minutes.
6. In the meantime, SHRED, MIX, put aside:
- 300 g cheese
- add: salt, Italian Seasoning, minced garlic
7. Prepare your 9×13 baking pan. I line my pan with parchment paper. It allows you to pull the whole bread out at once and cut it easily. Also, parchment provides a nice non-stick surface.
8. Once the dough has risen in the bowl, scrape it down with your spatula and pour it into the prepared baking pan. Spread it out into the pan using your spatula. It will seem thin, maybe 1/2 thick layer.
9. Pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
10. While the oven is pre-heating, your dough will be rising in the pan!
11. When the oven is pre-heated, sprinkle your shredded cheese mixture over the dough.
12. Place in the center of your pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes @ 400 degrees, or until nicely browned on top!
13. Cool, Cut, Enjoy!
20 servings @ 122 calories